Saten & Jezus Saten & Jezus

This is because I'm high.

I get it. The people represent man (duh), who we see walking the same but "different" paths while constantly wondering about the meaning of their existence of constantly being knocked down by the random prancing animals (problems) of life. When Jesus (The Right) presents himself, they consider him crazy and exercise their right to not believe. Which is cool and all, but their presented with an ultimatum. Ride the turtle, or continue the same existence for the rest of eternity.

Then Satan shows up. And he's all like, "Ride with me instead. My cat is luxurious". Because Satan wants people too. But I noticed something.

Idk if the symbolism was on purpose, but you having the cat and the turtles made sense;

For one, you have to take into account that these animals are already showed as "problems". When man runs into these problems, we are knocked backwards while continue on in their "prancing". But both Jesus and Satan are on top of these "problems", which I think means they have control over them.

Also, the randomness of the animals hitting the people could mean any situation. While Jesus approaches on a turtle, you have to actually think about the comfort that would involve riding a turtle. It's hard. You may never be fully comfortable. And it's not that smooth of a ride. It either moves slow, or in this case, has to hop around, which doesn't feel good at all...

But Satan is on a cat. It's an easy ride because the beast is more agile, and it's like Satan said, "it's comfy." I think at that point it's a matter of symbolizing life (if you didn't catch it already). These two animals are potential "rides". It's not implied whether or not the humans know where either side leads, but the viewer knows. I think that it's a statement on the most basic of levels;

The right thing to do is usually the hardest. The wrong thing to do usually is more comfortable.

That's it. You could attach a moral lesson but I saw the whole thing as more of an observative statement. I liked it. The whole "experience" I just had. Lol

Btw.....Jesus' face at the end>>>> 5 stars.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

Boobies Boobies

"Boobiesss. Oh so nice.
You wanna watch this video twice.
Not a suggestion. Fucking do it."

Alright.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

for fors24

FUCK CANADA. NO ONE LIKES QUEBEC EXCEPT FOR THE WOBBLE MOUTH FAGGOTS WHO LIVE THERE.

oh and good movie r___r

but yeah like i was sayin....FUCK CANADA. that is all.

Zombidle Zombidle

Found an easter egg....

Moms really are cool. We take for granted how much they sacrifice to provide for us. I suck at RPG's tho.

Nice to know the devs are good ppls too....

Anyways. The game is dope. I played this a few days ago and came back and had 8.1M in skulls. Lol. The mechanics are dope but I feel like the game is bound to get boring after awhile. Still, wonderful job.

Pico's School DX Pico's School DX

You get 1 star because you tried hard, and another one because you made me remember this game. I'd give you more but I can't even get past Alucard because of faulty equipment. (the gun just stops. It. Just. Stops. SHOOTING) Can someone tell me what's going on here?

Interlocked Interlocked

i can see this ported to the ds

if N+ could be a smash hit then the sky's the limit for this. but that's just my opinion.

Annihilate Annihilate

2 words.

Breathe. Because those deep breaths are throwing you off
Tempo. You're going faster than you need to. You don't have to rush. The tempo doesn't change as easy as your words do. Take your time.

It's a good song. Lyrically I noticed alot of half and quarter rhyme but I wasn't really catching on to the overall message.

Clarity is good overall. It sounds like wherever you're recording could afford to have some extra sound proofing. I hear your voice bouncing around the mic . Give it a lil reverb to take the edge off? Idk. Good track tho. 4 stars

Sequenced responds:

that isn't me rapping btw. just some friends and we were bored one night.

yes i put reverb on it. idk

Ear Rape Part 3 Ear Rape Part 3

Probably had no business writing this given my background anyway but fuck it.

Ow. My speakers. I don't see how people can subject themselves willingly to this. But they do. Some guy posted this song to be reviewed. I think he was a troll. Um. Yeah.

Fluid Stroll Fluid Stroll

Kind of....repetitive. But I was listening to this while playing megaman 6. Works perfectly on plantman's level. :/ Disturbing.

I really think you could have gotten a little more complex with your chord progressions, but then it would take away from the "retro" motif. I also would have liked a little more OOMPH from the drums. Doesn't have to bang the bass out, but....more presence. I liked it though. I'd totally drop acid to this.

Good job! ~1~

Random-storykeeper responds:

Yeah, I tried to vary the motif a bit so it wouldn't get super repetitive, but I didn't want to go off on another tangent altogether.

I'll see what I can do about the drums. Some of them, particular the bass, aren't very loud, even at maximum volume. But I didn't quite set them to the maximum yet. Thank you for reviewing!

blue blue

Doooope. The intricacy of it all is what shocks me. Especially since you only used 5 colors. You get a star for each one!

Tron Samurai Tron Samurai

EXCELLENT!

now if someone can do a tron sean connery......

Metal Killer Metal Killer

Why did I think futuristic jaws?

I can see it now. Jaws+the terminator