Annihilate Annihilate

2 words.

Breathe. Because those deep breaths are throwing you off
Tempo. You're going faster than you need to. You don't have to rush. The tempo doesn't change as easy as your words do. Take your time.

It's a good song. Lyrically I noticed alot of half and quarter rhyme but I wasn't really catching on to the overall message.

Clarity is good overall. It sounds like wherever you're recording could afford to have some extra sound proofing. I hear your voice bouncing around the mic . Give it a lil reverb to take the edge off? Idk. Good track tho. 4 stars

Sequenced responds:

that isn't me rapping btw. just some friends and we were bored one night.

yes i put reverb on it. idk

Ear Rape Part 3 Ear Rape Part 3

Probably had no business writing this given my background anyway but fuck it.

Ow. My speakers. I don't see how people can subject themselves willingly to this. But they do. Some guy posted this song to be reviewed. I think he was a troll. Um. Yeah.

Fluid Stroll Fluid Stroll

Kind of....repetitive. But I was listening to this while playing megaman 6. Works perfectly on plantman's level. :/ Disturbing.

I really think you could have gotten a little more complex with your chord progressions, but then it would take away from the "retro" motif. I also would have liked a little more OOMPH from the drums. Doesn't have to bang the bass out, but....more presence. I liked it though. I'd totally drop acid to this.

Good job! ~1~

Random-storykeeper responds:

Yeah, I tried to vary the motif a bit so it wouldn't get super repetitive, but I didn't want to go off on another tangent altogether.

I'll see what I can do about the drums. Some of them, particular the bass, aren't very loud, even at maximum volume. But I didn't quite set them to the maximum yet. Thank you for reviewing!

Insomnia (Redux) Insomnia (Redux)

I liked it. I'm not even a fan of metal but that was dope than a mf. Especially that filter y'all put on there to lead the song in...whoo.

The first time I could actually understand wtf someone was talking about when they were doing that scream. Bravo.

PhallicNinja responds:

Thanks for taking the time to review! Actually sounding out the lyrics andbeing understandable is a big goal of mine. Also listen to more metal lol ;)

Generic House Party Generic House Party

I liked it. I think the bass came in a little.....harsh. But then again, I'm not a heavy listener of dance music. I give it 4 stars because I can picture myself pelvic thrusting to this for 4 hours straight.

Intentions }6{ Intentions }6{

I like it. Makes me want to get my Puffy on. c:

I like the smoothness of the transitions tho. That's something most people don't pay attention to until they notice it's not there. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go play video games and play this over all the boss music.

Only thing negative I have to say is.....it needs more subbass. :S

SiXWiNGS responds:

So like over a year later I notice I have reviews! O_o
Thanks!!
It does kinda remind me more of boss music in a video game!
I'll keep the subbass in mind on the next one and crank it up!

Unofficial Unofficial

I digg it. Lol. I kinda want to spit to this one tho....if that's cool....

Just For Laughs Just For Laughs

Sick huh? Alright.

JDRSBEATZOFFICIAL responds:

Yeah I Have laryngitis

we run this pt 2 remix we run this pt 2 remix

so...basically...

it's too choppy. you had a good concept, but you need to smooth it out. and on some honest shit i don't think u hit up 187 before you did this, if you did, you prolly would have got some better looks. im giving it a 5 just because the source material was good. like killbill said, make your own, remixes don't get you alot of credit unless their EPIC(it has to be caps) so uhh....:B yeah